1. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No. I’m just too lazy to untie that. No wonder I have a bad relationship with any shoes I have.
2. Do you think you’re strong?
No. I’m weak. Physically and mentally.
3. What is your favorite ice cream?
Anything fresh like tropicana fruit ice cream, sour like the raspberry ice cream I ate in Malang and anything bitter like tiramisu. In the other word, I don’t really like sweet tasted ice cream.
4. What is the first thing you notice about people?
5. Red or pink?
6. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
7. Who do you miss the most?
Some old friend in highschool.
8. What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it?
If its about “because everyone was reading it” maybe the answer is “Fira and Hafez” by Fira Basuki, but the last book I read is “The 100-Year-Old Man Who Was Climbed Out of The Window and Dissapeared” by Jonas JOnasson. I haven’t finish read that book yet.
9. What film made you cry the most?
It always Memories of Matsuko (damn Tetsuya Nakashima). But another movie who succesfuly made me cry is The Notebook and Theory of Everything.
10. What was the last thing you ate?
One raw carrot.
-ditulis malam kemarin.